withunmind photography

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Sneak Peek of Princess E.

Here's a little sneak peek of little Miss E. for her family. This baby was truly the princess. Oh man, she really kicked my baby fever in to overdrive (yes I have a baby of my own but she is growing waaay too fast!!). I think my uterus ached while I was holding her!! It was truly truly my pleasure to capture a few images for this family. I was so happy to work with Baby E. , I really think that she has done this before! She let me know just what I could and could not do - and she was up for just about all of it! I know I rave about all the families that I work with - but her parent are fantastic! I loved to watch them hold her and look over her - touch her and just love her! They were oozing out love! New babies are a GREAT THING!! It really reaffirms to me what love can do, what love between two people can create and that , man , God is GOOD!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pretty little ballerina! How cute!! They are so sweet at this age. Not a care in the world.

Post a Comment