withunmind photography

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

miss monae : senior session : oklahoma city photographer

yesterday (well technically 2 days ago since it is the wee hours of the morning - the time in which i get most of my work done) i got to hang out with monae for a bit. i gotta say that i LOVED monae! felt like i knew her before i even met her! the girl is beautiful and talented AND also a bobcat (once again coming out of my alma mater). i know i keep saying how pretty the girls are there, but, seriously the proof is in the pudding. just see for yourself!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Val...these are great!!! She is so pretty. I wonder if she would be intrested in being Princess from the Princess & the frog for me at my granddaughter's bday party. I would pay her for her time. Let me know.

Post a Comment