withunmind photography

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

khari mama : oklahoma city baby photographer

every now and then a bit of insanity strikes me and i get the urge to try to photograph my own children. now, i havent gone completely insane. i havent taken on the job of photographing them ALL at once. over the last few months though, i have made it my mission to do an individual session of each of them. so far. so good. i just have one session left to complete (for anyone counting, i have five children. 4 sessions down. 1 to go). i'll have to come back and post a few from each session. the baby, a'khari, is the last on my list to complete. the other evening tho, when that wind of insanity was blowing thru (helped out by the inspiration from this new hat i had just received) i decided to take her out for just a few shots. she only gave me about 10 minutes of her time and believe me, she made me work for every minute of it! it did my heart good tho. i truly love these images of her. they make me fall in love with her even more! the girl is cute ya'll. i know i'm a bit bias, but come on now, pictures done lie!! i totally love this kid!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome...u r a great artist! P M Caddell

Valerie Vaughn said...

thank you ma'am!

Post a Comment