withunmind photography

Friday, December 31, 2010

one hot mama : sneak peek : oklahoma city area photographer

i typically add a little commentary BELOW my images. i think this post needs a warning/disclaimer/what have you though. lol. this post will be VERY picture heavy! today i wrapped up my last session of the year. we're ended on a very special and sentimental note. i'm introducing one hot mama :)  . my big sister, bianca. i wanted to get her in front of my camera. she came willingly and ready with no arm twisting. she recently reached her weight loss goal that she set earlier this year. i'm so so proud of all of the hard work she has done!










1 comments:

Bianca said...

I really LOVED my pic. Thanks for taking the time and energy to them. I feel & look much better.

Post a Comment