withunmind photography

Friday, April 8, 2011

the booze family : sneak peek : oklahoma city area family photographer







i had a really good time with the booze family. i have to say, i may have been a tad bit worried at first. so far, ive yet to meet a kid that i didnt like and that didnt like me at least by the end of the session! aubriel was threatening to break my streak! she wanted nothing to do with me. was giving me all kind of dirty looks ya'll. lol. we had a little talk, exchanged a little food and by the end she was letting me hold her and giving me high fives. she made me work, thats okay though because i truly love what i do! her parents are both very talented musicians. i can personally vouch for this since i made them actually play during the session not just "look" like they were playing. lol. i was very impressed! i once again leave a session feeling very blessed to capture these images for this beautiful, young family!

0 comments:

Post a Comment