withunmind photography

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

miss brooklyn is a whole 9 months!!






my very first session with a newborn brooklyn!!!!









there's a "story" to this storyboard above!  let me give you a play by play. we were sitting in a little tunnel at a playground when a little girl about 4 or so came out of nowhere and climbed past brooklyn in the tunnel nearly kicking her in the head. since i'm a baby mind reader i can tell you what brooklyn was thinking. 1. did she just climb right past me, not say excuse me AND kick me?? 2. mama, tell me she didn't!! 3. ahhh naw! mama hold me back!! 4. let this girl come back. lol!

can't wait to see brooklyn again in a few months! she'll probably be walking by then! i'm gonna get some exercise in so that i'll be ready for her!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment