withunmind photography

Sunday, May 22, 2011

david & thy : engagement sessions : oklahoma city area engagement photographer










part of me wants to apologize for posting so many images from one session and then the other 90% of me loves the images too much to care about feeling bad! i had to narrow down my favorites for this post, there are many many more that i love but didnt include. im pretty sure i couldve shot these two all day long. we got together for an engagement session and they are the very reason i'm beginning to fall in love with shooting couples! i think i may have had a little too much fun with them but thats ok. david was my kind of guy. he was along for the ride because it was important to his fiancee. he was up for anything she or i wanted but was also very happy to step out of the spotlight and let it all shine on thy. now thy, the girl is stunning!!! me and my camera LOVE her! dont take my word for it - the proof is in the pictures!!! i told her, she can probably quit her day job! lol

0 comments:

Post a Comment