withunmind photography

Sunday, May 22, 2011

our new assistant



after much thought and prayer - ive decided to bring in an assistant to help with some of the day to day and "behind the scenes" stuff that goes on. i will admit that it's been a little hard for me because i like to have my hand in everything and i like the one on one contact and interactions i get to have with each of you. but, to prevent me from going prematurely gray, or bald, i could use a little extra help. this comes in the form of my new assistant bianca. she's already doing a fantastic job. i trust that she will be able to take care of you guys just as i have. hey, i'd trust her with my own children! as a matter of fact, i have, many times since she's my sister! you're likely to hear from her when you schedule a session, when your gallery is ready, when you place an order or just have a question that needs answering. you can reach her directly through email at info@withunmindphotography.com . please welcome her aboard!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment